[Kde-pim] Akonadi Next Workflow Diagram Draft

Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan ovidiu.b13 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 18:10:23 GMT 2014

Hello World,

With the help of Aaron Seigo, I've put together a draft diagram of the workflow of Akonadi Next.

I've placed it here: https://community.kde.org/KDE_PIM/Akonadi_Next#Diagrams[1] to be
visible to everyone and to change what needs to be changed.

Due to some probelms with the wiki, the thumbnail does not render (as you can see), so I've also
posted the link to the image, untill this gets fixed.

Please give me feedback on it, so I can change what needs to be changed.

Thank you,
Regards,--
Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan
GeekAliens.com[2]