[Kde-pim] ktimetracker status & maintainership

Allen Winter allen.d.winter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 19:07:35 GMT 2014

On Monday, December 08, 2014 07:21:24 PM Zoltan Gyarmati wrote:
> Dear All,

Great to have a new maintainer and some new blood in the kdepim project.
Welcome.

I do see that you are attempting to add new features and new translatable strings.
Unfortunate timing, because that stuff can only be added to the master branch
at this point in the release cycle.. and the master branch is currently under going
some massive changes due to the qt5/frameworks5 port.

but certainly bugfixing can be done in the 4.14 branch.

-allen