[Kde-pim] Messages within folder disappear when deleting a message

Michael Harnden mike at rochestervball.com
Sun Dec 7 18:26:59 GMT 2014

I am experiencing a rather annoying issue. In some folders when I delete a single message, all of the other messages "disappear". If I go to another folder, and then back to into the affected folder, all of my messages are back. It is not one specific folder, and it does not always happen.

This is happening on an IMAP connection using SSL/TLS. Akondai is configured to use the internal mysql server.

Akonadi - 4.14.2-1.4,
KMail 4.14.4.2-1.4
KDE 4.14.4.2
openSUSE 13.1