[Kde-pim] Excessive amount of queries

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Mon Dec 8 14:09:08 GMT 2014

[ Comments below, in-line ]

On 12/08/2014 08:48 AM, Daniel Vrátil wrote:
> I think at this point we are pretty good and I wouldn't bother with
> the remaining queries much.

When I'm working with clients, we call it "good enough" when the
business says performance is good enough.  Given the reduction of demand
on the CPU Daniel, I think we're going to find a lot better performance
and overall consistent behavior on the user's boxes.

I hope we'll no longer hear of people saying their CPU fans are going
full on.  But if so, we now know what to do.

Great job sir!
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926         Blog:  http://pablo-blog.blueoakdb.com