[Kde-pim] KDE PIM BoF session during Akademy

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Wed Aug 13 01:38:49 BST 2014

Hi guys,

the wiki with BoFs schedules for this year Akademy has been published [0], and
even though we will have PIM sprint in Munich just two months after, I think
we still should have a PIM meeting during Akademy.

Do you have any preferred (or un-preferred) dates/times for the meeting, so
that the room can be booked? We are going to have less BoF rooms than the last
year (and they are smaller), so let's try to book while there are dates to
choose from :-)

Dan

[0] https://community.kde.org/Akademy/2014/AllBoF

--
Daniel Vrátil | dvratil at redhat.com | dvratil on #kde-devel, #kontact, #akonadi
KDE Desktop Team

GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348