[Kde-pim] change display name of icaldir and problem with contact resource

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Sat Aug 2 14:07:09 BST 2014

On Saturday, 2014-08-02, 20:01:40, 桥 杨 wrote:
> 1. I tried to change the name of the collection managed by an icaldir
> resource, but the name displayed is always the default one. ( The
> collection’s name has already modified but not well displayed. While, the
> contact collection and birthday collection’s name can be displayed as
> expected).

Maybe the resource did reject the change.
Ideally it would change its name accordingly.
You could try changing the resource name or set the name using an
EntityDisplayAttribute on the collection.

> 2. If I create a new instance of contact resource 1, add a contact A into
> its collection. Then create another contact resource 2, the contact A will
> be added to the resource 2. And the following resources would have the same
> contact A as well when created.

You mean the contact appears in all resources automatically?
Without you adding it explicitly?

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring