[Kde-pim] KDE PIM BoF session during Akademy

Daniel Vratil dvratil at redhat.com
Thu Aug 14 11:48:54 BST 2014

Great! So let's meet on Tuesday at 9:30 in Room 4 :-)

https://community.kde.org/Akademy/2014/Tuesday#Room_4_-_9_September

Daniel

On Thursday 14 of August 2014 01:04:11 Michael Bohlender wrote:
> Hi
>
> Tuesday works best for me too.
> Wednesday is also fine, but I would like to go on the Day Trip.
>
> Regards
>
> Mike
>
> On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 5:54 PM, Kevin Ottens <ervin at kde.org> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > On Wednesday 13 August 2014 02:38:49 Daniel Vrátil wrote:
> > > Do you have any preferred (or un-preferred) dates/times for the meeting,
> >
> > so
> >
> > > that the room can be booked? We are going to have less BoF rooms than
> > > the
> > > last year (and they are smaller), so let's try to book while there are
> > > dates to choose from :-)
> >
> > My personal preference is Tuesday morning, so that my Monday workshop will
> > be
> > behind me and I'll still be somewhat fresh. I give no guarantee it'll stay
> > that way later in the week. :-)
> >
> > Regards.
> > --
> > Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net
> >
> > KDAB - proud supporter of KDE, http://www.kdab.com

Daniel Vrátil | dvratil at redhat.com | dvratil on #kde-devel, #kontact, #akonadi
KDE Desktop Team
Associate Software Engineer, Red Hat

GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348