[Kde-pim] multiple google-accounts / contacts / akonadi resources

Daniel Vratil dvratil at redhat.com
Wed Aug 20 12:12:14 BST 2014

On Wednesday 20 of August 2014 10:29:34 panfer at onepost.net wrote:
>  I did it this way to add a second akonadi-resource-for-google-services:
> configure desktop - personal information - akonadi resources configuration -
> add google contacts - accounts add [first configured googleguser is listed]
>
> Next window shows right above the first configured google-user. There is no
> chance to change it or to add another user. That's the problem.

That's weird. In this window you should see "Accounts" group on the top with a
combobox (with the first selected account) and buttons "Add" and "Remove" next
to it - just clicking the "Add" button will allow you to configure another
account.

If you are seeing another dialog, then it's possible that you still have some
ancient version of the Google resource installed that did not support multiple
accounts. But the version shipped in KDE PIM 4.13 definitely has support for
multiple accounts.

Dan

> Gerd

Daniel Vrátil | dvratil at redhat.com | dvratil on #kde-devel, #kontact, #akonadi
KDE Desktop Team
Associate Software Engineer, Red Hat

GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348