[Kde-pim] KDE-PIM and Trojita GSoC projects

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 08:01:35 BST 2014

Greetings,

As one of the admins for GSoC this year, I'm trying to ensure that we
have all the information necessary to take us to the next part of
GSoC.

What we need is first, all projects ranked in the spreadsheet, and the
numbers of proposals *needed* and *wished for* reported on the main
spreadsheet page.

Second, we need every proposal needed *and* wished for to have at
least one probably mentor "flip the switch" and say "I'm willing to
mentor this project".

These two items must be complete before Monday, when we report our
final numbers to Google.

Finally, every mentor must subscribe to KDE-Soc-Mentor list. If there
are any problems, please write to us at KDE-Soc-Mentor-Owner, or drop
by #kde-soc in IRC.

Thanks!

Valorie
--