[Kde-pim] Roadmap

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Tue Apr 15 09:03:31 BST 2014

Hey guys,

I added a little roadmap page to our techbase:

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/PIM/Roadmap

This is *not* meant to replace
techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.13_Feature_Plan,
but to serve as a space other than meeting notes to plan features.
This should ensure that ideas are not forgotten, new developers have a chance
to figure out what was already planned and existing developers can discuss what
is going on. Ideally the Feature Plan would simply link to ideas of the
Roadmap where you can read a bit more what is planned exactly, beyond a one-
liner.

So the Roadmap should really be about the features, where the Feature Plan
assigns them to a specific release.

I'll add the stuff that I'm working on from now on there, and if you do the
same it might turn out useful ;-)

Please let know if you have suggestions or comments otherwise.

Cheers,
Christian