[Kde-pim] Next KDE PIM sprint: Nov 15 - 17 in Brno, Czech republic

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Wed Sep 25 12:06:55 BST 2013

On Wednesday 04 of September 2013 12:04:46 Andras Mantia wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Mark wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > The doodle results pointed very clearly at the middle of November as
> > the ideal time for the next PIM sprint. So that is official now.
> > November 15 - 17 is set.
>
> [...]
>
> A reminder for everybody wanting to join the meeting: please register
> yourself on the sprint page [1]. This is especially important for those who
> want financial support, but not only.
> Subscribing yourself to the Doodle poll is not enough.
>
> Right now 21 people participated in the poll, but only 6 subscribed to the
> sprint for real...

A friendly reminder that deadline for requesting travel and/or accommodation
sponsorship from e.V. is in 6 days, on October 1st, so please register on
sprints.kde.org if you haven't done so yet.

Also if you want to have your accommodation arranged by organizers, please fill
it in sprints.kde.org until the same date, so that I can book the hotel as
soon as possible.

Looking forward to see you all

Cheers,
Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
KDE Desktop Team

GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348