[Kde-pim] should this work...

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 08:28:28 BST 2013

On Wednesday 04 September 2013 09:57:55 laurent Montel wrote:
> Le mercredi 4 septembre 2013 09:29:17 Jos Poortvliet a écrit :
> > Heya,
> >
> > I'm trying to get mails send to a certain group of addresses (anything at
> > suse.com or suse.de, to be exact) to be send from a certain identity
> > (SUSE,
> > obviously). So I've configured a filter for outgoing mails, as that looks
> > like it - see these pics:
> > https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29347181/filter1.png
> > https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29347181/filter2.png
> >
> > But it doesn't work - mails send from my other identities end up as that
> > identity on @suse.de addresses.
> >
> > Am I doing something wrong, is this not supposed to work, or should I file
> > a bug?
> >
> > /J
>
> Did you activate filter log for seeing what arrived ?

Good tip. I enabled that and I get the following:
[09:25:42] Begin filtering on message "awesome test" from "Jos Poortvliet " at
"Thursday 05 September 2013 09:25" :
[09:25:42] Evaluating filter rules: (match any of the following) "To"
<contains> "suse.de" "To" <contains> "suse.com"
[09:25:42] 1 = "To" <contains> "suse.de" ('Jos Poortvliet'
<jpoortvliet at suse.de>)
[09:25:42] Filter rules have matched.
[09:25:42] Applying filter action: Set Identity To "1829023743"

So, it filters, finds the message and claims to apply the filter action.
Unfortunately, it doesn't actually DO it... I should file a bug, will do that.