[Kde-pim] bring back rendertests for messageviewer

Sandro Knauß mail at sandroknauss.de
Sun Sep 29 17:26:12 BST 2013

Hey,

I would like to bring back the rendertests for messsageviewer. It is a very
handy test: Just add an mbox and test the created html code. Often I can use a
test mbox form bug reports.

But the rendertest is skiped (messageviewer/tests/rendertest.cpp line 128)
because all rendering to html fails (the default colors for messages has
changed).

I see different solutions, but I'm a little bit unsure what would be the best
in the long run:

* change all tests to the new default colors (we'll have to face the problem
again, if we change the default colors)
* strip out the color lines in css for the test
* add a color scheme for the tests

Actually i think the third solution would be the best, but I actually don't
know how to solve this task.

Regards,

sandro