[Kde-pim] Indexing contacts and calendaring data

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Mon Sep 2 12:23:33 BST 2013

Hi,

It still supports contacts and calendars, it's just a "bug" in a string. It
should probably say something like "PIM data indexing has been disabled" or
something like that.

It used to say "Indexing has been disabled by you" before 69458c28, but that
sounds like if we were blaming user for daring to disable our awesome stuff.

Dan

On Friday 30 of August 2013 17:22:31 Sergio Martins wrote:
> Hi,
>

> My "Akonadi Nepomuk Feeder" is offline because "E-mail
> indexing has been disabled".
>
> Didn't it used to index contacts/calendars too ?
>

> Regards,
> Sérgio Martins

Daniel Vrátil
Associate Software Engineer, KDE Desktop Team
Red Hat, Inc

GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348