[Kde-pim] meh :(

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 18:18:23 BST 2013

Heya,

Not sure where to begin debugging this - if it is worth it at all: I just
discovered one of my folders lost most of its email. I'm talking 3 years of
mail - luckily, it is a mailing list so the stuff is online and I can simply
download and import an archive file.

Screenshot of the current situation attached... In short, about 30 mails are
left as well as about 30 'unknown' mails (totally empty).

This has all been nicely synced to GMAIL which thus also features a near
empty folder. I guess I don't really have to describe how I would feel if
this did NOT concern a mailing list folder but, say, my 40K mail in my inbox.

I just started an 'archive' job for my entire mail box, just to be sure...
;-)

hugs,
/Jos