[Kde-pim] New maintainer for KIMAP and the IMAP resource

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Sat Nov 16 09:31:26 GMT 2013

Hello,

As most of you know, I've been a poor maintainer for the IMAP resource for the
past couple of years. I kept the label mainly because I kept fighting the bug
list during the PIM sprints and because I had no one else to pass the torch
to.

I finally found someone I trust with the IMAP resource and who is genuinely
interested in its fate. That's why it's finally time for me to step out from
it, and to give the maintainer hat to this person.

*drumroll*

Please give a big round of applause to Christian Mollekopf for accepting the
charge of maintainer for KIMAP and the IMAP resource.

To ease the transition for him, on his request, I'll still be around for
patches review to give him a hand. But other than that he is the acting
maintainer as of today.

Thanks a lot Christian for stepping up!

Regards.
--