[Kde-pim] deleted emails stay greyed out in folder and are inaccessible

Denny lumnis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 10:53:02 GMT 2013

Dear all,

for a while now I see the kmail / Kontact that in two independent imap
accounts for the inbox folder and others, eMails I delete or move to a
different folder get not deleted/moved but stay in the folder and become
greyed out and inaccassible. They cannot be selected anymore once they're
greyed out, and therefor not further deleted etc.

Looking at it with the akonadiconsole, i see them sitting there to.
Eg. Trash folder : emptying the trash makes the emails become greyed out and
inaccessible.
Deleting through akonadiconsole / Browser makes them disappear, but coming
back a few seconds later.

As previously suggested, looking for duplicated local folders did fix some of
the issues.

Any idea what to look for to fix this behaviour?

cheers,
Denny