[Kde-pim] Soprano_FIND_REQUIRED

Sela Lerer lerersela at gmail.com
Sat May 18 16:38:42 BST 2013

Hi.

Trying to build akonadi I got an error:

 -- The following REQUIRED packages have not been found:

  * Soprano , Storage of semantic data , <http://soprano.sourceforge.net>
    * Soprano is needed for the Nepomuk search backend

After a bit of debugging (I added some message() directives to
akonadi/cmake/modules/FindSoprano.cmake) I found that my Soprano version is
too low:

-- SELA: SOPRANO_VERSION: 2.7.5
-- SELA: SOPRANO_MIN_VERSION: 2.7.56
-- SELA: Soprano_FIND_REQUIRED:

But since Soprano_FIND_REQUIRED was not set, no helpful message was printed
out.

Should Soprano_FIND_REQUIRED be set to true in FindSoprano.cmake or should
it be an option (like SOPRANO_MIN_VERSION) and added to the comments?

Thanks,
Sela.