[Kde-pim] Possible data loss: one-byte sized files

Martin Steigerwald Martin at lichtvoll.de
Thu May 2 17:07:40 BST 2013

Am Donnerstag, 2. Mai 2013, 17:43:57 schrieb Jan Kundrát:
> On Thursday, 2 May 2013 17:27:11 CEST, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > I am covered as I keep 14 days of mails on the POP3 server.
>
> This is not going to help with this particular bug, but is there any reason
> you aren't accessing your mail store via IMAP?

Well, I would need to transfer all my filter rules and the CRM114 spam filter
integration to the dovecot mail server.

And I like to be able to access my mails while being offline.

Reminder for myself: If I go back, remember to make a save copy of the sent-
mail folder before, cause I think last time I went back I didn´t and mails
send during my first time are lost or hidden in a BTRFS snapshot on my backup
disk.