[Kde-pim] Building nepomuk/kdepim

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Mon May 6 07:38:26 BST 2013

On Friday 03 of May 2013 20:53:22 Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> Currently I'm building the following from master:
>      *  shared-desktop-ontologies
>      *  nepomuk-core
>      *  nepomuk-widgets
>      *  nepomukcontroller-qml
>      *  libkgapi
>      *  akonadi
>      *  kdepimlibs
>      *  kdepim-runtime
> And I'm just in the process of adding kdepim to it as well. My dev env is
> Kubuntu 13.04 (KDE 4.10.2)
>
> Are these all the modules I need to run the latest kdepim? or should I be
> building anything else?

Hi Lindsay,

I think that's all you need. You can add libkfbapi to build the Facebook
resource if you are interested. Also you don't need nepomukcontroller-qml,
that's just a Plasma applet :-)

Cheers,
Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
Associate Software Engineer, KDE Desktop Team

GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348