[Kde-pim] More Nepomuk Feeder Improvements

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Wed May 29 10:17:07 BST 2013

Hey Christian

I've made some more improvements to the nepomuk feeder. Most of it is
simple stuff like scheduling the operations better, and reacting to config
changes. Others are just simple cleanups.

The biggest change is probably that I have remove the half-hour and hourly
checks for emails. Also I've removed the whole concept of batch indexing.

Could you please have a look? If everything is okay, then I'll merge into
master.

I still have some more changes I would like to do in the feeder. I'm still
not satisfied with the speed or how the jobs are scheduled.

--
Vishesh Handa