[Kde-pim] feasability of a program with kdepim and vcard 4

Michael Parchet mparchet at sunrise.ch
Wed May 1 21:43:39 BST 2013

Hello,

I understood that  Vcard 4 can make links between different  visit cards of an address book and store xml files

Is Vcard4 compatible with akonadi, kdepimlibs kadressbook and kontact ? (I noticed in the kdepimlibs api documentation that vcard4 isn’t implemented.) Is that correct?

I’m looking to use the above solution because I should make a program with the bellow objectives :

Management of physiotherapy treatment (render-vous  planing) ordered by a doctor for a patient

Automatic management of bills to be sent to an insurance or a patient

…..

Do you think this program is feasible with thees tools (kde pim last version with vcard 4)
Thanks for your support

Best regards

mparchet