[Kde-pim] Marketing blocker collection, DEADLINE: 2013-03-10

Grégory Oestreicher greg at kamago.net
Thu Mar 21 07:52:07 GMT 2013

Le Jeudi 21 Mars 2013 08:44 CET, Anders Lund <anders at alweb.dk> a écrit:

> I have probably quite many events, my main calendars go back a long time. I'm
> not sure how to get a count.

The event count should be available in akonadiconsole, in the browser tab. Just look for the count column of the calendars.

> Enclosed a screenshot of my process table, for your entertainment.

Wow… 2GB for the resource? I'm really interested in reproducing this as this means there must be some leak somewhere that I was never able to catch wil valgrind.

Cheers,
Grégory