[Kde-pim] cannot attach files anymore

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Tue Mar 5 16:52:05 GMT 2013

I'm cusious where the text part in the previous message with attachment has
gone to: So here it is for reference:

> Hi,
>
> after having switched to KDE 4.10 (on OpenSUSE 12.2), I cannot attach any
> files in KMail 2. Even for presenting this screenshot I have to use a web
> mailer. :-( Anybody else with similar experiences? Will 4.10.1 contain a
> fix or do you recommend a downgrade? How would Nepomuk etc. behave when
> downgraded? Waht about the Akonadi DB?
>
> Thanks for any hints,
> Andreas

As it looks like, I can't send text in a message with attachment when using
the web mailer, and I can send text but no attachments with KMail 2. :-(
All but comfortable...

Best regards,
Andreas