[Kde-pim] Marketing blocker collection, DEADLINE: 2013-03-10

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Wed Mar 20 20:37:35 GMT 2013

Onsdag den 20. marts 2013 21:30:31 skrev Georg C. F. Greve:
> On 2013-03-20 17:43, Anders Lund wrote:
> > So for over two hours, akonadi have been asking for invalid data. Why?
>
> Which client did you use to generate the data? KDE PIM?
>
> Best regards,
> Georg

Data posted here are from akonadi-console.

There appears to be problems with retrieveing one of my owncloud calendars
since I updated owncloud to 5.0. New events are fetched, and I can add events,
but older events are not recognized. They are displayed in the owncloud web
interface and on my android phone though. Other owncloud calendars works fine.
(they are in the same server, owncloud allows to have multiple calendars)

But all the akonadi + virtuoso activity happens quite often, as earlier
stated, also before I updated owncloud.

Anders