[Kde-pim] Marketing blocker collection, DEADLINE: 2013-03-10

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Mon Mar 4 14:34:29 GMT 2013

Am Montag, 4. März 2013, 15:20:43 schrieb Kevin Krammer:
> The db contains a cache and the cache can be cleared without affecting the
> rest of the data in the db.

how does an end user do that? How does he know what to do?
I for one do not know, I would start removing things using
the akonadi_console DB Console. But I would have to think
about what is cache and what should be persistent. The table
names are not really self explaining in that aspect - names
like partcache instead of parttable would help (I like short
table names).

If this is your solution, then its usage must be plain simple
and accessible from the kmail GUI. Otherwise people simply
delete the database.

--
Wolfgang