[Kde-pim] Marketing blocker

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Mon Mar 11 08:53:16 GMT 2013

I don't think that report a bug in kdepim-devel is a good idea (or you forgot
to give bug number)
Bugs.kde.org is for it.

So please reports it to bugzilla, and add more infos as screenshot etc.
thanks

Le samedi 9 mars 2013 11:21:37 O. Sinclair a écrit :
> Dear all,
>
> new to this list but want to try help out in above issue announced on
> kdepim- users list.
>
> MAJOR: HTML reply function severely crippled. Example: reply in HTML and
> insert any text within original mail quoted text.
> Result: the sent mail arrives with the original mail quote and your inserts
> in black text on black background rendering it totally unreadably.
>
> RESULT: any "non Kmail"-user that is used to a working HTML mail client
> would abandon Kmail immediately
>
> Kind regards
> Orjan Sinclair
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090