[Kde-pim] feeder - Total Items vs Indexed Items

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Fri Mar 15 08:35:42 GMT 2013

Hey Lindsay

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 2:49 AM, Lindsay Mathieson <
lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Have installed trunk akonadi, kdepim runtime & nepomuk-core. Nice to have
> the
> extra status items in the feeder, even if just view qdbusviewer :)
>
> Two questions:
> What does totalitems represent? it seems to update very rarely. When I
> receive
> a bunch of emails it stays the same for quite some time.
>
> indexeditems - it never catches up with totalitems, always a hundred or so
> msgs behind. Expected behaviour?

Total Items represents the total number of Akonadi items that are marked to
be indexed, and indexed items represents how many have been indexed. I'm
currently in the process of cleaning up some of this code, you might want
to wait for a while before reporting bugs related to the status and
progress stuff.

> thanks,
> --
> Lindsay Mathieson