[Kde-pim] vcard 4.0 and xcard with akonadi

Michael Parchet mparchet at sunrise.ch
Sat Mar 23 21:02:19 GMT 2013

Hello,

I need to use the RELATED and XML function only available with vcard 4.0 format. I'm also interested  to add, in a vcard or xcard the custom property and attribute.

But it  seems that kdepimlib 4.9 or 4.10 only implement the Vcard 2.1 and 3.0  format versions.

When do you think you will implement the vcard 4.0 format ?

Could I already use this format by following the vcard 4.0 specification OR the Xcard format and send it to database throw akonadi ?

Thanks for your support

Best regards

mparchet