[Kde-pim] Failing unittests

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Mar 4 19:15:25 GMT 2013

I disabled the "isolated" unittests, which take forever to run and pollute
/tmp whenever they fail.

So now "make test" is actually usable again in kdepimlibs. Here are the
results I got (after fixing a few obvious ones) :

          1 - kabc-vcardroundtriptest (Failed)
         14 - kblog-testgdata (Timeout)
        479 - Compat-KOrganizer_3.2.ics (Failed)
        483 - Compat-KOrganizer_3.1.ics (Failed)
        1009 - akonadi-entitytreemodeltest (Failed)
        1065 - signaturetest (Failed)
        1067 - kpimutils-testlinklocator (Failed)
        1076 - mailtransport-messagequeuejobtest (Timeout)
        1077 - mailtransport-filteractiontest (Timeout)

Feel free to fix at your earliest convenience, if you feel somewhat responsible
for parts of the above... :)