[Kde-pim] Problem with akonadi plugin serializer

Michael Parchet mparchet at sunrise.ch
Tue Mar 12 13:13:57 GMT 2013

Hello kevin kramer,

I tried to make an akonadi plugin for my project but I have this error when I try to compile.

/opt/local/include/QtCore/qmetatype.h:169: erreur : no member named 'qt_metatype_id' in 'QMetaTypeId<History>' (History is the Tutorial class)

Then, I downloaded your akonadi serialize tutorial code but I got the same error.

I work with mac os 10.8.2 with macport (package manager port for mac os).

I also compared the qmetatype.h of qt 4.8.4-project source and macport source. The code is the same with qt-mac 4 8 4 and macport package.

I observed that qt 4.8.4 and qt 5 source code isn't the same but I couldn't try qt 5 because the mac port package isn't yet updated.

I hope that you understand my problem

Thanks for your support

Best regards

mparchet