[Kde-pim] Marketing blocker collection, DEADLINE: 2013-03-10

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Wed Mar 13 20:54:15 GMT 2013

Anders Lund wrote:

> Fredag den 8. marts 2013 20:10:58 skrev Michael Jansen:
>> Btw. Is it just me or are the irc channels less helpful and chatty than
>> one or two years ago?
>
> Yes.

Less chatty, yes, maybe, I don't know. :) KDEPIM is still mostly developed
by people having "real" jobs as well, so even if they are logged in to the
IRC channel, they can read it rarely and respond even rarely. Less chatty
implies less helpful, but from what I could see, if somebody has time to
answer, than it will be a helpful answer.

Andras