[Kde-pim] mailfilter does not see all incoming messages

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Sat Mar 2 10:15:32 GMT 2013

Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013, 00:24:09 schrieb Andras Mantia:
>> As I see there will be a 4.10.1 tagging tomorrow. I suggest to commit to
>> the 4.10 branch and master the fix
>
> done.

Hi,

 I have discussed the issue with Volker (who wrote the ChangeRecorder), and
we agreed that indeed the real fix would be there and not in the mailfilter
agent. So I fixed the changerecorder code itself and reverted the method
overrides in master (4.10 is untouched). Please try and see if the problem
indeed is solved. You need to update both kdepimlibs and kdepim.

Andras