[Kde-pim] Kmail standalone

Scarlett Clark scarlett at scarlettgatelyclark.com
Thu Jun 27 23:07:29 BST 2013

Hi everyone,
It has been brought to my attention there is a link to userbase.kde.org/Kmail
on prism-break.org which is attracting traffic. I was asked to update the wiki
to show where to actually get Kmail. This is where I run into a snafu, aside
from learning the wiki side of things, I know how to get it in several package
managers in Linux, and bundled with kdepim on git, and he provided a link
to the windows version. I cannot find a standalone tarball on
download.kde.org where alot of others are. Does one exist?
Thanks for your assistance.
Scarlett

--
Scarlett Clark