[Kde-pim] Terminology Change: "HTML" -> "Rich Text"

Aurélien Gâteau agateau at kde.org
Wed Jun 5 10:16:17 BST 2013

On Tuesday 04 June 2013 15:49:18 Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> For the sake of consistency, we should be using the term "Rich Text" instead
> of "HTML" in user visible strings.
>
> We have this in some places inside kdepim already, but we should look around
> and change messages strings accordingly.  Also in the User Manuals.

Slightly related, I see there is now an icon for the "Rich Text" action in
KMail composer, but it looks a bit too generic (it's the mimetype icon for
html files), I am not sure it would convey the message its action without the
text.

What about using something like "preferences-desktop-font" or "format-text-
color" instead?

I am also not convinced this action is more important than Attach or
cut/copy/paste. I think it should go with "Add Smiley", which is slightly
related to formatting as well.

Aurélien

PS: Since the icons are so tiny, I am attaching them to spare you some time
hunting icons on your disk.