[Kde-pim] More Nepomuk Feeder Improvements

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Tue Jun 4 17:13:58 BST 2013

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 6:42 PM, Christian Mollekopf
<chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm>wrote:

> Indexing more recent emails first is certainly a good idea if it can be
> done

Done

I've added the following features -
* Suspend when on Battery
* Index all items based on modification date
* Emails are given the lowest priority
* Removed special manual collection indexing code from the Scheduler
* Do not index the collections contents when indexing a collection
* Other cleanups

If there are no major objections, then I'll merge this branch into master
tomorrow before the hard feature freeze. We can fix all the minor problems
after that.

Current problems I've noticed -

* The plain text of the email isn't always stored - I probably broke
something
* The Agent never gets notified when a new item is added/modified or
removed - This means there is no realtime indexing.

Overall the code is in a much better state right now.

--
Vishesh Handa