[Kde-pim] akonadiclient - Status update

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Sun Jun 9 13:01:50 BST 2013

On Sunday, 2013-06-09, Jonathan Marten wrote:
> Allen Winter <winter at kde.org> writes:
> > On Thursday, June 06, 2013 02:27:16 PM Kevin Krammer wrote:
> >> Awesome!
> >> Will have a look once I am off work today!
> >
> > Neato.
> > Maybe for KDE 4.12 this could be added into kdepim/console/akonadiclient?
>
> Possible, but for the moment there is no documentation - not even a
> README file, although I could quickly write one.  Also no
> translations yet.

I also don't think it is ready for release yet. With a command line client, it
options and arguments are basically its API and as such should remain stable
once released.

Ideally Jonathan and myself would at least meet up once at a KDE sprint or
similar to discuss this in more detail.
Jonathan, are you by chance attending Akademy?

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring