[Kde-pim] Supported Compilers / C++11 Support in KF5

Andrius da Costa Ribas andriusmao at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 14:40:53 BST 2013

I'm experimenting with intel compiler on windows, but those four features
are documented as supported[1] from version 14.0 on (never tested those
features, though), so it looks like it won't be a problem here either.

[1]
http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/c0x-features-supported-by-intel-c-compiler

cheers,
Andrius.