[Kde-pim] Grantlee-related build error in kdepim/messageviewer

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Tue Jul 30 06:11:18 BST 2013

Le mardi 30 juillet 2013 01:20:56 David Jarvie a écrit :
> I don't have grantlee installed, and I get the following cmake error for
> kdepim 4.11:
>
> Make Error at messageviewer/grantleefilters/CMakeLists.txt:3 (INCLUDE):
>   include called with wrong number of arguments.  Include only takes one
>   file.
>
> CMake Error at messageviewer/grantleefilters/CMakeLists.txt:8
> (grantlee_add_plugin): Unknown CMake command "grantlee_add_plugin".
>
> Either messageviewer directory should be made optional based on whether
> grantlee is installed, or the test needs to be amended.

Hi,
In 4.11 grantlee is not optional, it’s an hard dependancy.
It’s used for header mail style, for generating custom plain text in kmail
composer , by kaddressbook style, kjots style, by headerthemeeditor.
It’s a very small lib so for 4.11 it’s hard dependancy.

Regards.

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090