[Kde-pim] Akonadiserver regression

Sérgio Martins iamsergio at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 19:00:02 BST 2013

Hi,

I have a problem that new events inserted in korganizer (ical resource)
never get a remote id.
Bisected the akonadiserver, the first bad revision is:

commit 45512c0345302620ade21c3e1f71774243d98aec
    Store filename of external payload without path

I couldn't test this revision properly since I get "Error while trying to
create calendar item. Error was: Unable to remove item part file", but all
the following revisions up to today's head don't create the remote id.

Also seen with maildir.

To reproduce just open korganizer and akonadiconsole, see in akonadiconsole
that they don't get a rid, and in korganizer that the event doesn't appear.

Regards,
Sérgio Martins