[Kde-pim] Akonadi and Plasma Active

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Sun Jan 27 14:04:32 GMT 2013

On Thursday 24 January 2013 18:05:35 Marco Martin wrote:
> On Thursday 24 January 2013, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> > > if i make the else branch to always execute (ie never using the cache)
> > > it's still broken.
> > > but, if i disable also QueryCache::insert( statement, mQuery );
> > > so never inserting anything in the cache, all starts to work normally
> > > again. ie even just saving those prepared queries somewhere makes it
> > > fail.
> >
> > I don't know enough about the database stuff but it seems we'll have to
> > deactivate prepared queries when sqlite is being used (assuming it works
> > with PostgreSQL).
>
> attached patch partially fixes the issue, does it look correct?
> still have to try on the device but the agents seem to work correctly after
> the first akonadi startup (the first time it runs it still have the
> symptoms)

Things have improved a lot!
What works now:
- Adding a Calendar resource and adding events and tasks to it
- Adding an Address book resource and adding contacts to it

Not working:
- Adding a contact to an Activity in Plasma Active, since they don't show up
in the Add Items dialog (may be a problem on PA side, or with Nepomuk, don't
know)
- Creating a Notes resource (in the "Select Account Type" dialog, the list of
types is empty)

Not tested yet (but probably working): Email

cheers,
Thomaa