[Kde-pim] Contact Editor Dialog Blocking (Was: [kdepim] /: show() rather than exec() ContactEditorDialog so the app isn't blocked)

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Fri Jan 25 06:49:06 GMT 2013

Le lundi 21 janvier 2013 15:42:04 Allen Winter a écrit :
> On Monday 21 January 2013 07:45:55 AM laurent Montel wrote:
> > >
> > > Uh-oh.
> > > Revert both files or only createnewcontactjob?
> >
> > Both files.
> >
> > And in kaddressbook you will create same problem now.
> > You will able to able to edit same contact twice.
> > I don't understand why you changed it...
>
> then we need some kind of locking, I guess
> the incidence editor is also non-blocking.

I don't know how it works for incidence editor, but for editing contact or
adding contact for me it's not a good idea.
You can create contact for same contact or edit twice same contact.

Regards.

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090