[Kde-pim] Review Request: Added shortcuts to focus first/last message in messagelist.

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Jan 6 18:02:10 GMT 2013

On Friday 23 November 2012 13:30:48 Stefan Fuchs wrote:
> Description
> -------
>
> Adds the following shortcuts to the messagelist:
>   * alt + home: focus first message
>   * alt + end: focus last message

I just found out that this doesn't work after clicking on a folder in the
"favourites view", above the folder tree. Seems that the favourites view
treats Alt+End as End, so this goes to the last folder in the favourites view,
instead of going to the last message in the current folder. Could you take a
look? Thanks!

More generally, I think the favourites view isn't supposed to be navigated by
keyboard (I can't see any working shortcut for left/right), so I think it
should never get focus? Either we should set its focus policy to None, or the
messagelist should be focused when clicking on a folder in the favourites
view...