[Kde-pim] Dependence issues on Mac OS and compilation issues on Windows

Michael Parchet mparchet at sunrise.ch
Thu Jan 3 22:27:13 GMT 2013

Hello,

I would like to use kde pim in my qt project on windows and mac os.

On mac os, Kdepim was successfully compiled using cmake.

However, using quake, it was not possible to create dependences between kdepim and my project.

See below three dependence settings in the project qt creator dialog box

Kdepim lib dependence akonaki
kdepim dependence kdepimlib
kdepim-runtime dependence kdepim
myproject dependence kdepim and kdepimlib

What could be the reason for this dependence issue on mac os ?

On windows, I would like to do the same approach but I got some issues :

First, I could not use git from windows thus I use git from mac os (I have downloaded the source code from Git  (http://community.kde.org/KDE_PIM/Development/Start).

For which platform, this source code was written ?

Then :
	- If I try to compile with Cmake from the command line, the C compiler and the Cxx compiler could not be found (mingw)

	- If I compile from the User interface (gui), some variables are not set.

Which version of kdepim source code should I compile on Windows ?

Tanks for your answer and happy new hear

Best regards

mparchet