[Kde-pim] Use some kdepim component in a project

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Wed Jan 23 14:26:16 GMT 2013

On Wednesday, 2013-01-23, Michael Parchet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Then what's  the kdepimlibs modules to show an adressbook window ?

There are a lot of contact related components in the Akonadi contact module.
for example

Contact editor widget
http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdepimlibs-
apidocs/akonadi/contact/html/classAkonadi_1_1ContactEditor.html

Contact viewer widget
http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdepimlibs-
apidocs/akonadi/contact/html/classAkonadi_1_1ContactViewer.html

QAbstractItemModel specialized for contact handling
http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdepimlibs-
apidocs/akonadi/contact/html/classAkonadi_1_1ContactsTreeModel.html

Cheers,
Kevin

> Tans for your support
>
> Best regards
>
> mparchet
>
> Le 19 janv. 2013 à 23:41, Michael Parchet <mparchet at sunrise.ch> a écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > I Would like to use some kdepim  package component in my qt project that
> > use cmake to compile.
> >
> > To make a dependence between my project and kdepim, I used this line in
> > the cmakeList file.
> >

> > find_package(Kdepim REQUIRED)
> >

> > but one oh both filed missing
> >
> > KdepimConfig.cmake