[Kde-pim] Review Request 108810: Modify the content of mMaildirsForCollection after a folder-move

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Thu Feb 7 21:40:26 GMT 2013

Am Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2013, 12:36:53 schrieb Andras Mantia:
> I tested with the new version, where I use the path as the hash key and not the id, and I cannot reproduce the problem. Can you please re-test with that version (now it is in 4.10 and master branch).

Will do that ASAP - but I am not yet satisfied with my testing environment.

1. I strongly assume that ctest must not fail any test if my installation is correct. It still fails for many maildir tests.
2. I have a self compiled qt and kde, so there must be no /usr/lib/kde4/plugins in the akonadi plugin search path
but there is. Seems to come from ~/.config/Trolltech.conf, not yet sure what to do with that. I currently believe
I have to find out how to get QSettings() not to use ~/.config as prefix.

kdesrc/build/kde/kdepim-runtime/resources/maildir/tests/synctest
failed for me until I isolated and worked around this bug in qdbus:

is my assumption that unittests are not expected to fail wrong after all?
Is there some server which does regular automatic runs of all unittests and reports results?

Anyway I do not want to do any testing of new things until all existing unittests work.

BTW which unitttest is expected to fail without your new version?

--
Wolfgang