[Kde-pim] mailfilter does not see all incoming messages

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Wed Feb 27 22:24:09 GMT 2013

Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:

> This seems to work. Patch attached. Please review - if OK, I will commit
> to 4.10 and merge to master.

As I see there will be a 4.10.1 tagging tomorrow. I suggest to commit to the
4.10 branch and master the fix, preferably something like what I posted that
overrides also the other methods, where we don't want to do anything.

I run the patched version since and had no mail in inbox that was not
filtered, so it looks to work fine.

If you cannot do it, I will do it myself (and give credit to you in the
commit, of course).

Thank you,
Andras