[Kde-pim] Making offline/online handling sane

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Wed Feb 13 08:35:46 GMT 2013

On Saturday 01 December 2012 18:48:59 Andras Mantia wrote:
>   The visible problem is that if a resource is offline, and there is a
> request to it to deliver an item, you get an error:
> "Cannot fetch item in offline mode."

Sorry to butt in as a mere user, but did any of the - very sane - reflections
in this thread make it into the 4.10 branch?

I ask because I have just recently begun to have the misfurtune to have to
work with a 3G modem connection, which requires contantly toggling my (online)
IMAP resource offline/online with akonadiconsole to be sure that mail gets
fetched, and it would be convenient to know what I should take into
consideration when filing bug reports.

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen

Thomas Tanghus