[Kde-pim] have no Trash

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Thu Feb 28 12:04:52 GMT 2013

I am trying to find out why kmail does not give me a trash folder.
There is no maildir trash directory either.

Adding some debug output gives me the following. Does that tell
you something or should I continue searching?

all missing folders like trash, templates, draft are said to be
"EverythingReady", and they all have negative collection IDs.

What does the negative collection id mean? It does not exist in
akonadi-mysql

kmail2(11453)/libakonadi Akonadi::SpecialCollectionsRequestJobPrivate::isEverythingReady: is ready true "trash"
kmail2(11453) MailCommon::Kernel::createDefaultCollectionDone: Collection ID: -95    remote ID: ""
name: ""
url: KUrl("akonadi://?collection=-95")
parent: -49 ""
resource: ""
rights: QFlags(0x1|0x2|0x4|0x8|0x10|0x20)
contents mime type: ()
isVirtual: false
CachePolicy:
inherit: true