[Kde-pim] Thank you! I love it!

Mike Mikowski z_mikowski at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 15:59:26 GMT 2013

To add to the praise, I just used 4.10 kontact yesterday for the first time (after using 4.9 for a while), and it is quite good, and many times faster than the web interfaces (great keyboard shortcuts!).  I am using it with my business Google account, my personal account, and a paid yahoo account, all IMAP.

The Google accounts works very well, and the address integration via LDAP is flawless.  Only Yahoo mail has hiccups (it occasionally disconnects and request to reconnect to the server).  I haven't played too much with calendar after the update, but I will provide feedback when I do.

Great job guys!

Cheers, Mike